Pump-N-Seal® + Jar Attachment System
The Original Pump-N-Seal® plus our convenient mason jar lid attachments. Creates a strong vacuum seal and can be used on regular or wide-mouth mason style jars. Vacuum seal your mason jars without piercing a hole in the lid, as an alternative to our Tab-Chek™ valves. Good for long-term and short-term storage.
How will you use yours?
For jars, bowls, zipper bags, and all your favorite containers -
see how the Pump-N-Seal works!
Pump-N-Seal® Food Vacuum Sealer System PLUS Mason Jar Lid Attachments
- World’s simplest, most versatile & most powerful food vacuum sealing system
- Vacuum Seal mason jars, recycled jars, bags, and bowls along with other containers
- Extends food freshness and taste
- Compact design for easy storage – “Stores in Drawer” at 15″ Long x 1.75″ Diameter
- Easily seals jars, bags, bowls within seconds with our included D-Flater Stik™ attachment or Patented Tab-Chek™ Valves
- 28.9 vacuum-generated in inches of Hg
- Great to use in the kitchen, camping, boating, hiking, traveling, prepping, and anywhere a vacuum sealer is needed
- No batteries or power source required
- Easy to operate! One sealing operation averages 15 seconds
- Saves money by allowing you to buy in bulk, keeps food fresher longer, prevents freezer burn and rancidity
- ABS injection molded plastic body and cap, stainless steel rod and brass threaded knob – very durable and reliable!
- The Mason Jar Attachment is a convenient way to seal your mason style jars in seconds without piercing the lid of the jar
- Mason Jar Lid Attachment is BPA free and keeps foods fresh to keep flavor, texture, and nutrients in tact for longer
1 roll of 100 Tab-Chek™ check valves
1 hole punch
1 spare red plug
1 bag attachment (D-Flater Stik™)
1 foam block
1 instruction sheet
1 Regular Mouth Mason Jar Attachment
1 Wide Mouth Mason Jar Attachment
Pump-N-Seal® Pumps are manufactured in the USA & Come with a 10-Year Warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.